Personal Data You Provide
Your privacy is important to us. By providing personal information such as your name and e-mail address via the forms on this website, you agree to us contacting you with regard to the information provided.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use the data you provide via this website to:
- communicate with you, for example: we use contact details such as email address or phone number when responding to enquiries made via online forms
- monitor website trends, for example: we use Google Analytics to help us aggregate traffic so we can monitor how the website is being used
- operate our business more effectively, for example: we seek feedback and use this to help improve our service
Our "Lawful Reasons" For Processing Your Personal Data
The "General Data Protection Regulation" (GDPR) is the primary piece of legislation defining your rights over our processing of your personal information. The GDPR requires us to declare which of six "lawful reasons" we are relying on when we are processing your personal data. We operate on the basis of "legitimate interest" when communicating with you (e.g. when responding to your enquiry).
How Long We Keep Personal Data
Personal data may be stored by the website for a period of up to 90 days after which time it is removed automatically.
Transfer of Personal Data
From time to time we may pass personal data such as your name to other services that we use to outsource our typing.
We may copy such information outside the European Economic Area and whilst there is not an adequacy decision by the European Commission in respect of those countries, we have put in place contractual terms to ensure that your personal information is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with and which respects the EU and UK laws on data protection..All such third parties are required to maintain confidentiality in relation to your personal information.
Rights of access, correction, erasure, and restriction
Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes.
Your rights in connection with personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact our COLP in writing.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Right to withdraw consent
Where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact our COLP. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
Questions or Complaints
In the first instance we hope you will contact us directly with any questions or complaints.
Our COLP is Mr Stephen Sasto.
However, legal rights regarding privacy are the remit of the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) and you will find more information about how to complain here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Our Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to monitor how our website is being used so we can make improvements. Our use of Google Analytics requires us to pass to Google your IP address (but no other information) - Google uses this information to prepare site usage reports for us, but Google may also share this information with other Google services. In particular, Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Related information:
How Google uses this information