With the increasing size of Freeman's, we have developed a regulatory team who work closely with other departments. We advise our clients on how to avoid the risks posed by government and regulatory investigations and prosecutions then guide them through these proceedings when they arise. In our experience the earlier that we become involved in your regulatory/disciplinary matter the more we are able to influence its outcome in a way that is favourable to you.
We are happy to assist in a full range of such investigations and proceedings.:
- Court Martials and other actions against armed forces personnel
- Health and Safety Executive proceedings.
- British Medical Association disciplinary hearings.
- Local Authority HMO actions
- SIA licencing applications and appeals
We offer rates that present value for money in this area and are happy to advise on the best fee structure to meet your needs. In the first instance please contact Kishoree Kotecha-Pau on 020 7935 3522 or 07956 249248 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael Field on 020 7935 3522 or 07887 887845 or by email: email@example.com