With the increasing size of Freeman's, we have developed a regulatory team who work closely with other Departments. We advise our clients on how to avoid the risks posed by government and regulatory investigations and prosecutions then guide them through these proceedings when they arise. In our experience the earlier that we become involved in your regulatory/disciplinary matter the more we are able to influence its outcome in a way that is favourable to you.
In the relatively short time since its inception, and with the additional experience of its newest member Andrew Andrews, our regulatory team has secured impressive results defending and prosecuting in the following areas:
- Court Martials and other actions against armed forces personnel
- Health and Safety Executive proceedings.
- British Medical Association disciplinary hearings.
- Local Authority HMO actions
- SIA licencing applications and appeals
We offer competitive rates for all of these areas of work, and are happy to advise on the best fee structure to meet your needs.