Our clients include developers, investors and lenders acquiring or disposing of land and buildings, as well as businesses of all sizes looking to let premises where they can set up or expand their operations.
We have the legal expertise to negotiate, draft and produce the often complex documentation that will establish responsibilities and control costs, in order to
maximise the value of your property.
Whether you are the landlord or tenant of a small office or a multi-million pound property, we will advise you of your rights and obligations, look for unexpected pitfalls and safeguard your interests. We will also advise on the likely effect of new legislation on your situation as a landlord or tenant.
- Freehold and leasehold properties
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Lettings, leases and licences
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Property aspects of business deals
- Planning matters
- Environmental and construction matters
- Rent reviews
- Lease renewals
- Service charge, dilapidations, forfeiture issues